Friday, June 12, 2009

So much for Kindergarten Graduation...

Yes, it was vomit on the sheets...The day did not end when I hit "post blog." In my tired state, I must have been delusional to think, no, hope, that it was something else. He continued to be sick throughout the night. Today I found a nice puddle on the far side of his nightstand. How I missed it, I don't know. How he missed all of his books below him, the alarm clock, most of his trophies and got everything over the top of the nighstand, onto the floor, curtain and far wall, I'll never know. He doesn't remember a thing.

I also received an email this morning from his kindergarten teacher that 20 out of 22 children in his class came down with the same thing. After talking with a mom from another class, she informed me that 10 kids in her son's class plus a few teachers were out with vomiting and diarrhea too (there are 4 kindergarten classes in the school). Talk about going out with a bang.

Happy last day of Kindergarten, Brady.

No comments:

Post a Comment